butterflycolours

Friday, February 16, 2007

:)

haha I went shopping two weeks ago and i bought a strawberry flavored Lip Smackers gloss. Last week i was shopping in the school's book store and i bought a Burt's Bees strawberry flavored gloss. And this week, i bought Wet Wild Jumbo Juicy strawberry lip balm! haha i have no idea why i have become so crazy about lip gloss and all. I think it has to do with the super dry and hot weather here that made me feel like applying lip gloss at all times! haha and now that i feel that the dry weather is making my skin (especially on my hands) crack, i would have to get some hand cream this weekend:) Maybe i will get the honey flavored Burt's Bees hand cream because i heard that it smells really nice:) haha i guess this gives me an excuse to go shopping this weekend:) Okies, i guess i have to stop here for today. I miss 4B3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home